Official Edgar Rice Burroughs Tribute and Weekly Webzine Site
Since 1996 ~ Over 15,000 Web Pages in Archive
* The definitive guide to two of the most prolific paperback publishers of the stories of Edgar Rice Burroughs.
* The book includes all known printings and variations of both the United States and Canadian editions.
* Images throughout show ad pages and other pertinent information.
* The book gives detailed information on variations of the books about such things as
publisher's address, ad pages, edge variations, size variations, and others.
* The book lists 1175 different variations between the two publishers.
* In the Ace section, it has a listing of all of the different ads used in the books and a quick reference guide.
* In the back of the book is a 52 page color section with an artist's gallery of all of the covers.
* It also has pictures of the book sets, posters, eclectica such as ad sheets.
This book by Jimmie (Jim) C. Goodwin is published in
3 different versions.
Edgar Rice Burroughs The Descriptive Bibliography of the Ace and Ballantine / Del Rey Paperback Books.
These are published by Lulu Press in 2020.
These books are available from the publisher,
but Jim can beat their price, except for the E-book.
If interested in a copy, contact Jim via e-mail
1. Case wrap ISBN 978-1-68471-241-0. 234 + 24 pages. Publisher’s price: $95.
2. Softcover ISBN 978-1-68471-240-3. 234 +18 pages. Publisher’s price $67.70
3. E-book ISBN 978-1-68471-239-7. Publisher’s price $10. Available from Lulu Press.
SOME OF THE MANY JIM GOODWIN APPEARANCES IN ERBzine
The Tarzan Twins: A 48-Page Giveaway
TARZAN AND THE CRYSTAL VAULT OF ISIS TRADING CARDS
JIM GOODWIN INTERVIEWS ERBzine's BILL HILLMAN